Thursday, July 26, 2007

Don't Camp here

This one is for my Rvforum friends. We were talking about this campground and how poorly its managed.

The site where I am is okay actually, but my neighbors on the other side of my truck aren't so good.

Look at this. The Winnibago and the Pop up Camper folk are not together, as in a group. But look at how they are parked.

If someone bought this campground and managed it properly it could easily be the best in Estes Park as it has perfect Mountain views.

Notice in the photo you can see our F250, which is actually across our pad and several feet away from my Travel Trailer. Then you can see the Winnie and the pop up, then over the top of that another TT. They are crammed Jameed in there.

The staff here are rude too.

They try to "park" you and do a poor job. If they would leave us alone we can park ourselves. Well most of us. Right Dad? I can back between a camper, garage, past a building and down a long drive to prove it huh. :)


No comments: