Monday, July 30, 2007

We have Internet, And we Have Traveled

Ed from www.columbiamagazine.com put me and the blog on the front page for a while. He emaile me and said that he would love to make this trip. I was explaining to him how easy it is to make this trip and how affordable if your travel savvy, and have a travel buddy to split the cost.

Okay. Where have we been.....whew... Let me tell ya. We've been there. We had to stayover at the RV resort and here is a photo of it. We then left for Mesa Verde on a beautiful day and for the ancient Cliff Dwellings.


Tip for visiting this park, take water. You don't realize it, but its actually right at 7500 feet and you sweat a lot due to the heat. I always backpack several bottles when I go hiking in these areas.

Below is a photo of the Cliff Dwellings in Mesa Verde. This park is an awesome place and its located in the south western part of Colorado.

Here is a photo of me posing in front of the Cliff Dwellings. This trip Iactually went down into one of them and explored. I often wondered why they built in these cliffs like this. When I got down there I figured it out. The temperature dropped drastically. It was nice and cool.

No comments: