Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Yellow Tetons?

What a treat. See this geyser behind me in the photo below??? Its called the behive geyser. It only goes off every 5 days or so. And we walked past it and it went off. It shoots a lot higher in the air then old faithful does. Very awesome sight.



We hope to make it to the Grand Canyon in our trip, but this photo below is called the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone. It is prettier, I think, then the real grand canyon. Though not nearly as deep.


We were driving along through the Tetons and we saw this.. A bear. I got him on video too. I have some great video to share when I get home.

Yellowstone National Park and Grand Tetons park run together. They charge one fee for both parks, $25.00. Of Course we have the 80.00 annual pass that gets us in for free.

No comments: