Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Food and Fun

Well, we aren't boondocking tonight. We are at Mary's Lake Campground in Estes park. Its cold, but we have full hookups site. I knew this would be one of the more expensive campsites. $40.00 a nite. But I did do laundry. They have a laundromat, so I took care of all that. Then I decided to cook a meal.

We had baked potatoes, beef tips and gravy, and macaroni and cheese.

That's one of the joys of having the camper behind us. It carry's the food we need. The showers, the toilet, etc. :)

We are still on the same tank of propane. I'm curious as to how long it will last. It will be 1 full week tomorrow on that tank. That's fridge, some shower water heating, cooking, etc.

Pretty good.

Oh. Keith, I handed out more sauce tonight while I was doing the laundry. Some folks were in there from New Jersey and Pennsylvania. :)



No comments: