Saturday, July 21, 2007

Much Ado about a lot of things

Well, we finally got going on Friday July 20th. It was a pretty good drive so far. Nothing major happened, thank goodness.

Only close call we had was in Louisville. I have always said that out of all the places I travel, that's the worse place on that bridge in Louisville ---I65.

We headed on I74 across Illinois and it said that the interstate was closed ahead, so instead of going ahead, we exited and are our first RV park. Tin Cup RV Park. I'll try to get some photos in a bit.

I finally figured the water heater out. We had scalding hot water last night. Ths mornign when i woke up it was 56 in the camer. brrrrrr. Guess what though? The furnace works. We forgot a space heater. But we have the gas stove and the furnace, so we got heat.

Aaron is still in bed. Oh this RV park has wireless, duh. Guess I should have said that.

I'm getting ready to go outside, I can't stand it. i got to see what's around as it was dark when we pulled in.

later

No comments: