Sunday, July 22, 2007

Wyoming Wyoming


Well, i can't get anymore pictures to upload so you get the above one of me holding up this entire sign. I found it laying on the side of the road and thought I'd throw it back in place :)

ehehhe

I'm currently researching our trip to Yellowstone National Park. There are some "hairy" mountains coming up and one has to be careful on how to handle them. I'm going around. That handles them.

We are going up and over to Gilette and then to Worland and Greybull and then through the rodeo capitol of the world CODY and then to yellowstone.

We hope and pray it doesn't blow while we are there :)


Brrrrrr its cold in the camper. Aaron is freezing me to death. Its 70 I think.. i just get cold easy.

We have had a great trip so far. God has kept us all safe and sound, and kept the camper and vehicle working properly. :)

I'm currently charging a 2nd backup battery in case we need it. Yellowstone will be crowded and I doubt we will get a spot at a campground.

SOoooo we will have to get a spot at a campground without electricity. Hence, charging the extra batteries.

We will still have lights, hot water, showers, etc. Just no AC or TV. That sorta thing.

dang.. shoulda brought the generator.

Well i'm getting sleeping its 1:00am eastern and 11:00pm here. G"nite folks

I'm doing multiple posts because uploading pictures is a big pain

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaah yes, traveling America! ROAD TRIP! We live in an awesome country! Last week I made it to my 50th state. go me!

Enjoy your vacation, safe travels. Looking forward to more posts and pics