Saturday, July 28, 2007

Rain

Well I am tired of driving in rain. 3 days or so now off and on rain. It gets old. And now we are in Mesa Verde National Park. We were going into the park tonight, but a mud slide had closed it.

When you enter the park they had a sign that said to unhook your trailer, so I did. Took about 15 minutes or so in the rain to do it.

Then we drove on to the gate. She took my ID and my annual pass and then told me the road was closed.

Needless to say she got a very very VERY good cussing. I was tired, I was wet and why they coudln't post a sign at the bottom of the park that says, "temporarily closed" i have no idea.

So we are going to stay here at this nice RV park and then go to the Cliff Dwellings tomorrow and then onto Four Corners and the Grand Canyon.

One good things of having the Camper, you can just stop.

Might put us a day or so behind, but who cares. I don't.. do you?

No comments: