Wednesday, July 25, 2007

When we last left you we were crossing lots of South Dakota. We went by the Devils Tower, We visited the bad lands where it was 112 at one point. Yeah it got hotter after the post.

We then visited Loaf Mountain and Big Horn Mountain.

We crossed over into the Rodeo Capitol of the world..> Cody wyoming. Not much there, I kept on driving.

We decided to boondock for the night and I picked a campsite at Eagle Creek. Its inside the Shoshone National Forest. Since we bought the annual pass we got 50% off of any camping we did, so that night cost us 7.50 Below is a picture of Aaron beside the sign going into the area we camped at.

Ahhh the Devil's Tower. Here is a picture of me at its base. Its a weird thing, just sticking up out of nowhere. It was HOT HOT HOT there. And they aren't RV friendly. They told me to unhook my Travel Trailer and drive to see the Devil's Tower.. Did I? Nope. I drove down there and parked where i wanted too.

Hey.. I paid 80.00 for this annual pass, and I think it sad they charge so much at the National Parks anyway.

Its cheaper to buy the 80.00 pass then to pay all the fees at each place.

No comments: